02 July 2010

Developing Sensitivity to Ki

You can read my essay "Developing Sensitivity to Ki in Taekwon-Do" in this month's edition of Totally Tae Kwon Do magazine. Judging by the cover, it would seem to be one of the feature articles.

There is also an essay by Jay Boyle, one of the black belts at the dojang here in Seoul where I am an instructor about "Coming Home: Training with the ITF in South Korea." Jay recounts how difficult it was to find an ITF school in Korea. This parallels my own struggle when I first came to Korea.

One of my favourite articles is the concluding section in Manuel E. Adrogue's three part article on "ITF Taekwon-Do and Sine Wave." The whole article is probably the best apologetic for sine wave I have read so far. Links to the previous issues of Totally Tae Kwon Do where you can read the other parts of the "ITF Taekwon-Do and Sine Wave" article can be found at a previous post.

You can download the current issue of the eZine here: Totally Tae Kwon Do -- Issue 17.

No comments: