02 June 2010

Totally Tae Kwon Do and My Contributions: "Poetry in Motion" and "Instructor, Master, Grandmaster"

For those of you that may not yet know about this wonderful resource, I would like to introduce you to the free online magazine, Totally Tae Kwon Do. This global magazine provides articles by Taekwon-Doin around the world and part of different Taekwon-Do organizations. This means that the audience can get an understandings of Taekwon-Do that quite diverse and interesting. I’ve been following the magazine for some time and can honestly say that there is a gem or two in each edition, well worth taking note of. For instance, in the latest June 2010 edition, Issue 16, the article “Taekwon-Do & Sinewave as Sequential Motion” is an excellent apologetic for ITF Taekwon-Do’s unique “sinewave motion” which I strongly advise you all to read.

I have also started to write articles for this magazine. For Issue 15, May 2010, I submitted the essay “Poetry in Motion: A Poetic Interpretation of the Patterns” and for Issue 16 I’ve submitted the essay “Instructor, Master, Grandmaster: An Explanation of the Terms Used in ITF Taekwon-Do.” For the next issue I am likely to submit one of two articles; either “An Introduction to the Philosophy in Chon-Ji Teul” or “Developing Sensitivity to Ki in ITF Taekwon-Do.”

Regards,
Sb Sanko

No comments: